Tuesday, December 28

Sweet dreams.

This is the twin bed we purchased two months ago for the small guest bedroom. It has a white-washed finish that's polished without being too formal. If you recall, this is the bed we purchased at a barn sale where I found the arm chair for the other guest room, the Swedish chair, if you will. This bed was tucked away in the chicken coop, and I have to give Dave all the credit for finding it. It has come in handy several times since then, and I'm so glad we picked it up.

The walls actually don't look so bad in this picture, but this room clearly belonged to a child, as there are hand and fingerprints everywhere. It needs to be painted, soon. I have the paint, one of my favorite colors of all time, Benjamin Moore's Covington Gray. Now all I need is a free day. Easier said than done.

I have no ideas for this room, other than I don't want it to get too prissy. I think a cool, clean gray will help with that. I want some crisp white curtains, nothing too fussy. This little bedroom may be great for a few plants, as it has three windows, and gets sunlight from the North and West. Now if I can remember to water them, it could work out nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment