Sunday, April 1

Is it possible?

Could it be true? This might be, gulp, wait for it, the end of the wallpaper. We are finally taking charge. We have a few people coming over this week to give us estimates on wallpaper removal for the hallway and our bedroom, and repairs to the dining room and guest bath. I can't even imagine what it will be like to see nice, clean paint on those walls instead of this hideous wallpaper everywhere. It's going to feel like a brand new house again.

In case you forgot just what we're dealing with here.

I know what I'm going to be dreaming of tonight...

ETA: I just realized this means I'll have to decide on a wall color for the bedroom. Eek! We already have paint for the hallway (gray), but I've been having a hard time deciding on what to do for our bedroom. Now I know I want some soothing shade of pale blue, but narrowing that down? Oye! Time to break out the fan deck and my piles of magazines and paint chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment