Sunday, February 27

I Want That!

More Chairs. Yes, there is always room for more chairs. Especially a beautiful 19th century French Bergere armchair. I love everything about it, from the low sloping back, to the blue paint and striped upholstery, although it's a bit prissy for my house. I think a pair of these, in a more neutral palette, would go nicely in the family room.









Crochet Poufs! I want to bounce around in a room full of them. I think they are most intriguing to me because I can't wrap my head around how they are made. I mean, I get it. I know how crocheting works, generally, but how do you make it into a big squishy ball? I think these are super cute and very kid friendly.









Black Lamp Shades. I recently added a lamp in our bedroom corner (a steal on sale at JCPenneys for only $11) and picked up a black shade at Target to go with it. I wasn't planning on keeping the set in the bedroom long term, but now I'm so in love with the black shade that I'm thinking about getting more for our bedside lamps.








A Terrarium. I've been fascinated with terrariums since I was a kid. I've wanted to put one together for years, but it just hasn't come together. I have looked for plants over the years, and only recently have I seen them at Home Depot and Lowes. Last year I even went as far as to buy a glass jar for my terrarium. And promptly dropped the bag in the parking lot, smashing it to bits. It was the end of an already bad day, and so I took my defeated self home and forgot about the project for a while. One of these days though...







Stripe Duvet Cover. This duvet cover is from West Elm, and is quite reasonably priced. Crisp and clean, modern and classic all at the same time. This is on my shopping list for sure. This duvet cover is so cute, it's almost a shame that winter is almost over.













Holden Pet Bed. Maybe has asked me to add this to the list. This bent-plywood platform pet bed retails for $250, and is shaped just right for cuddling up.

No comments:

Post a Comment