Monday, February 15

Out of commission.

Hello all. I'm sorry it's been been so long. I've been resting for the last week after having sinus and septoplasty surgery. It took a lot more out of me than I initially expected. I'd hoped to be up and moving around by the end of the week but it didn't work out that way. I had grand plans to set up my beautiful new digital photo frame, undo some major damage to Dave's Ipod, etc, but mostly I just slept.

At least I got to watch a lot of HGTV and read some design books and magazines while I was in bed. It got the creative juices flowing and I'm looking forward to getting back at things next weekend.

I've assessed the dining room and we're probably closer to having 50% of the drywall showing. I would love to get the rest off next weekend so we can start to patch and repair the tears in the drywall.

No comments:

Post a Comment