Well, we started in the dining room. It seemed after only ten minutes that things were going pretty smoothly. We scored, sprayed, sprayed again and the edges started to loosen. I started in one corner and got a pretty good size piece loose. It was just peeling right off. Success! Until I looked under the piece. MORE WALLPAPER! Ugh. I never thought that a 30 year old house would have multiple layers. It's turning into a minor disaster. The newer layer comes off cleanly enough, but the older one is so thin that its hard to get it off without damaging the drywall beneath it.
Today is day 2. Wish us luck!